Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Second First Day of School...

to be posted on this blog! I was working on uploading these pictures tonight and thought of the fact that I have been blogging for almost exactly one year now.
Here are the kids this morning, first day of school. A sophomore and a 7th grader!
A 6.5 and a 10.5 shoe size! Guess which size goes with which kid....

The first day was uneventful, which I think is a blessing. Tomorrow will start football and drill team practices. More on those as news happens...

The changes we have seen this past year simply amaze me! Honestly I am glad we are all intact and happy! Not expecting the number or the magnitude in the next year! Although I am pleased about the ones that graced us this year, I think some quiet time is in order!


1 comment:

JulieNBrad said...

I can't believe it's so warm there that both the kids are wearing shorts! We're supposed to start school a) in September and b) when there's a chill in the air, at least at night. Still waiting for Indian summer here...it's 57 and drizzly now. :) Happy school year Mik and Zane!! :)