Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Colors and Fall Colors



Well, it has been a busy couple of weeks for us!  My first yoga intensive weekend was just fabulous!  Everything I was hoping it would be!!  My parents were here the week before I left and stayed until last Sunday.  It was SO nice to have them here, both while I was here and while I was gone as Matt has been working 5am-8:30pm.  Poor guy is going to wear out!  Luckily those hours wont last forever.

One of the things we got accomplished was painting the outside of our house.  It looks so much better!  I love pulling up to it.  When we first started putting the tan over the green, we panicked a bit as the color was looking very, well, peach...But after all the green was covered and we got the darker brown on the shutters and things, it looks great!  Thanks Mom and Dad!

Between school, sports and friends the kids are very busy.  And happy! :)  It is homecoming this week so lots going on.

Fall is starting to show its colors around here.  When I run, I go past these vines that grow up other trees and they are among the first to turn so there are these gorgeous red ropes up into the canopy.  Its really cool.  Some mornings are foggy on the meadow and as the sun burns it off it is just beautiful!  Hope fall is treating everyone well!

No comments: